Brynn is 7 today! Happy Birthday!
Brynn brought home a paper this week that I thought embodied one of the greatest characteristics of our cute girl. I will type it for you the way she wrote it.
Question: What is the hardest thing you have ever learned to do?
Brynn's Response: I theink swiming is hard. I only can do back strock good. The reasen it is hard is that I have to put my face in. I am yooshly last to the side of the pool in swim team. Did I menchen that I do swmin team? Well I do. I like it. I want Jared to do swim team this year so I won't be hanging arawnd by my self. It is still hard for me to swim.
Brynn has such an amazing attitude about something that is hard for her. Keep in mind that last summer when she did swim team she was one of the youngest kids. She was never dettered about being the last, and she gloried in every ribbon she won whether it was for first or last place. Brynn also swam every event--not just the one's that were easy for her. I am proud of her for trying her hardest and not giving up when something got hard. She did not let fear of failure inhibit her fun. She will have a lot of success in life with such a great attitude.
5 comments:
I love that she is willing to try hard things. She is a great example. We love that girl!
Happy birthday, Brynn! We love you!
Happy Birthday Brynn!! What an amazing girl you are! We miss you!!
What a cute girl! We love her and her great attitude - go Brynn!
This is a first time visit to your blog for me...very fun to read through about your darling family and sweet baby Nathan! Your family is beautiful! Hope you are handling 5 okay! You are amazing!
Post a Comment