Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nathan's Blessing

Nathan was blessed on January 3rd.  He wore the same blessing outfit that Jared did.  I would have loved to share this day with family, but I am so grateful for our good friends here that could be a part of the blessing. It was fun to show off our little guy to our ward family.



Scott has meetings both before and after church so he wasn't home either time to take a family picture.  I brought our camera to church to take pictures in the foyer so Scott could be in some.  Unfortunately I don't like any of the pictures so I'm just posting our silly faced one we took at home.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Cute pictures! Next time, you should schedule one of your posts to come up later so that everyone will see both...you'll get more comments that way. :)