Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hard to Resist

Last night Ellie started screaming while I was helping Kaitlyn practice the piano. I heard Jared saying "Sorry Ellie! Sorry!" Apparently Ellie was destroying his Lego creations as fast as he could build them. Jared came running to me saying, "Mom, it was an accident. I accidentally pulled Ellie's little pig tails. Mom, you should take those out of her hair, they're too easy to pull!"

I guess those cute pig tails are hard to resist!

4 comments:

Sharee Gariety said...

That is so cute that he accidentally pulled her little pigtail. My boys would have done it on purpose. And maybe even have added a kick in the ribs. Jared is such a sweetheart.

Andy Porter said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...ha ha ha...

Kathy said...

Jared is such a kick! I want to pull Ellie's pigtails too!

Mindy said...

Sarah,
You have been a busy blogger since the beginning of the year! Glad I caught up on looking at the cute pictures of your family!