Poor Ellie is 16 months and has never had a professional picture taken. Even sadder than that is the family picture of us that Scott's mom has sitting on a table in her basement. It was taken when Jared was just brand-new. I never liked the picture and every time I visit Cheryl I remember how badly we need new family pictures taken. We've intended to do it for some time now, but just the idea of getting family pictures taken with our four young kids made me start sweating with stress. We made the first appointment for the day which was helpful and actually came out with a few good pictures. Ellie was tired by the time we got to her individual pictures so we only got a few shots of her with her "serious" face.
Sarah, I haven't seen you in years, but was just blog hopping and found your family. They are beautiful! I saw your mom a few months ago up in Logan when Hannah had her baby. Hope you guys are doing well.
8 comments:
What a cute family! Seriously Sarah, your kids are just little angels (maybe in still picture, right?) Those are adorable.
They did turn out really cute.
They're darling! Where'd you get them done?
p.s. I love the colors you chose.
You have a very cute family!
DARLING PICTURES! They turned out fabulous! Make sure I get one.
These pictures turned out great Sarah! I love the colors you guys are wearing. And the family pic looks just fine vertical!
Sarah, I haven't seen you in years, but was just blog hopping and found your family. They are beautiful! I saw your mom a few months ago up in Logan when Hannah had her baby. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment