In commemoration of 11-11-11 the kids did not have school (and maybe because it was Veterans Day too). We went on a hike around the Bosque by the Rio Grande River. We really didn't hike very long until we came to a wide opening and pretty much made camp for the next hour and a half. The kids played some kind of prison game and ran all around enjoying the leaves and nice weather.
Nate and Keian could have had fun the entire time throwing rocks into the water below.
I'm pretty sure that stick in Jared's hand is in the trunk of the van--somehow Jared is drawn to big sticks and thinks they all need to come home with him.
We had 24 kids and 5 moms!
Ellie found a log to play on and actually let Amber take these cute photos of her! I love them all!
Dirty nose and dirty face Nate--I love this picture of his cute eyes. Again, all these pictures are complements of Amber. Thank you!
2 comments:
What a nice big group of friends to hang out with. I completely forgot it is 11-11-11. Fun day!
Your kids are ADORABLE. I just want to eat Nate up with those cute eyes!
Post a Comment