Sunday, November 13, 2011

All I Want For Christmas

The other night at dinner the kids were talking about what they want for Christmas this year.  Brynn and Kaitlyn told me they both wanted sewing and craft stuff, and Jared said he wanted some Ninjago (Ninja Legos) stuff.  Everyone had very reasonable requests until Ellie chimed in and said, "I want an iPod for Christmas!  And an iPad!"  We all started laughing and the other kids were quick to respond that they wanted those things too!  I'm not even sure how Ellie knows about iPod's and iPad's.

Ellie definitely has Christmas on her mind because another time while in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby a lady driving one of those SMART tiny cars drove up next to us.  Ellie looked out the window and exclaimed, "I want one of those for Christmas!"  They do look like little toys, but I think I'm going to have to use the power of suggestion to help her out on her wish list!

3 comments:

McEntire Family said...

I really like Ellie's list too! I think those things would be awesome!

Valerie said...

Ellie and Mia have the same Christmas list!

Kids these days. . .:)

Kathy said...

Ellie has very refined tastes. I approve.