Saturday, November 12, 2011

Go Cougars!


Jared wanted to be a BYU football player for Halloween this year so look what he started.  It's Cougarmania around here!  Three BYU cheerleaders, one BYU football player, BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall, one BYU fan, and the football!


I sewed Kaitlyn and Brynn's cheerleading costumes and Nate's football costume.  We borrowed football pads and a white jersey for Jared's costume.  I cut out some felt letters and numbers for the jersey and for his helmet.



I wasn't sure little Muff would acquiesce to my plea to wear the cheerleading outfit--she had another costume in mind.  She was good to wear it for the ward Halloween party, and for trick-or-treating and her Halloween party at school she got to be what she really wanted to be.....


This funny dinosaur!  She loved this costume she found in our costume box.




 Nate was the football.  He was the cutest thing ever!





6 comments:

McEntire Family said...

These were such great costumes Sarah! You and your sewing skills never cease to amaze me!

Abby Watson said...

Everyone looks SOOOO good! What a cute idea. The girls' costumes turned out awesome!

The Watkins said...

Coming up with an idea that includes 7 people. Clever, clever, clever.

Andy Porter said...

Oh my gosh, how CUTE! I love that Nate is the football. You are so creative and fun!

Mindy said...

That little muff! She cracks me up!
-Melanie

Sharee Gariety said...

Great job on those costumes, Sarah! You guys looked great. And Nathan is a darling football!