Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grandma Asay


One of my favorite things about our trip to Utah for Brian's wedding was that Scott's grandma, Grandma Asay, came out from Lovell, WY.  We haven't seen her since Brynn was a baby when she went to Nauvoo with our family when we lived in Kansas City.


Grandma Asay is 94.  She lives by herself, goes to the temple every week and drives herself all over town!


 She made the silky blankets that Nate and Ellie are addicted to.  I was grateful my kids had a chance to visit with her for a couple of days.




1 comment:

moana said...

Okay, okay. Asay from Lovell? I served in Lovell and knew the Asay family. Okay, it was Stan and Jan (who I still keep in contact with) he was the ward mission leader, but I'm sure they are all related. What a great family.

It's fun to stalk you and see your family growing. I know you were only in the Moorpark Ward for a short time, but we remember you.

Thanks for sharing.