Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rock Canyon Rafting

I promise we had a really fun summer...I just never blogged about it.  I've been looking through some pictures, and thought I'd better document some of the good times we had.

Utah was blessed with more rain than usual this year.  The mountains were greener than I ever remember seeing them--even in July!  With all the extra water run-off from the mountains, Grandpa Esplin didn't have to go far to take the kids rafting!  

This is at Rock Canyon Park!  When Max said he wanted to raft at Rock Canyon park, I didn't know what he was talking about.  There isn't usually any water in this ditch!

 It was a perfect place for the kids to wade in the water and just enough to raft too!  They loved every minute of it.

Ellie and cousin Kate. 

 Kaitlyn and Brynn with Tanner and Carter.








1 comment:

McEntire Family said...

Oh, look at the water and GRASS! I am missing places like that! What a great time for your kids!