Brian and Carolyn got married at the end of May. Our family actually flew to Utah for this event. The kids thought flying was the greatest thing ever, and made our trip an even better adventure! We stayed in a hotel close to temple square which made it much easier to go back and forth between wedding events. We all love Carolyn and can't wait to get to know her better.
It started to get cold and windy while we were taking pictures after their ceremony. It is always so fun to be with everyone in the family--it makes me wish we could all live in the same cul de sac and raise our children together.
If I wanted to take the time I'd cut me out of this picture--ignore me and my eyes closed and jutting chin. This is the only picture I have of cute Abby and Kameron who drove all the way up to Salt Lake on Saturday to stay with my kids during the sealing of Brian and Carolyn. I just love these guys--they helped so much, and I thought it was so much fun to spend time with them too.
Kaitlyn and Elise. Kaitlyn couldn't wait to see Elise again and hung out with her most of the time.
The older cousins waiting for Brian and Carolyn to come out of the temple.
I loved this picture, because you can see all the adoring kids watching Carolyn. She was bombarded with kids the minute she walked out of the temple, and was such a good sport about sharing her wedding day with a million nieces and nephews.
3 comments:
Ahhh my long hair! That day was SO much for us. We loved being there to help out!
Good job posting w/out a new computer :-)!
LOVE, LOVE, TOO MUCH LOVE.
-BRYNN
Post a Comment