Here are some pictures we captured of my favorite thing to see....the kids all playing together so nicely! The kids like to play school, and I love how Ms. Karen (Kaitlyn) and Ms. Jen (Brynn) are such good teachers to their students. They seriously teach Jared and Ellie a lot of things. It would be really hard to play school without lots of siblings! I love these guys, and I especially like when everyone is getting along and working together.
2 comments:
I know what you mean! I love love LOVE it when my kids play together instead of fighting!!! Your kids are growing up so quickly! My kids are out of their minds excited for next summer so they can see you guys and play with their cousins. We can't wait!!!
Maybe Ms. Karen and Ms. Jen can come teach my kids a thing or two.
Post a Comment